4.14.2007

Don Imus Part 1

I know its been forever but really. I like to write about stuff you won't see on television. But now, this is just getting ridiculous.



I saw the Imus thing on one of my gossip websites the day he first said it. Before I had heard about it on any news network OR BET for that matter. I understand that he should not have said those things. However, while watching CNN, those BUSTERS (Yeah, I took it back) are comparing Imus' comments to those of Hip Hop Artists!

For years, for decades, we have and are currently fighting hip hop lyrics. And let me say, I love hip hop, R&B, Rap, Gangsta Rap, Thug Music, whatever you may call it. I love it! I love it! I love it! When Three Six's Slob On My Knob plays, I sing along. When I hear any Three Six song, I sing along. When I hear Tip Drill, yeah, if I'm in the club, I dance but does that really mean, that I am a Tip Drill? To me, no. It just means I want to dance. No, I don't know a whole verse in that song, however, I know that Nelly definitely does NOT use NAPPY HEADED HOES!

Like for real. Some republican candidate for the presidential election 2008 said that if Imus was fired then Rosie and Bill Maher ought to be fired as well! Well sir, I disagree. I don't recall Rosie calling anyone derogatory or as Condie Rice said, DISGUSTING names. Words that make me cringe everytime I think about those words coming from his mouth.

And get this. If you haven't heard it for yourself, go find it. How about as Imus was saying the words, his ass was chuckling! Come on now! And then he compared the teams to Spike Lee's School Daze Jigga Boos and Wannabes! Now Iman, Kori, Ashley W, Joyai, B-Freaky! Yall know! Yall know about School Daze! lol... And yall know that Jiggaboo is not a nice name to be called!

Now thinking about Don Imus and his age. Maybe it was okay for him to say that to someone when he was a kid. But he needs to go and look at a calendar. MSNBC should have went to a black screen as soon as he started talking silly like that! I do not understand why they allowed it to be aired! You know what? They need to be fired as well! Because going back to a previous note I wrote.

The lady who drank all of that water? Yeah, everyone who had something to do with the show was fired. Even if they were not on the air! I think the people who control the cameras for the show he was on ought to be fired as well! They could have went to commercial. They were sitting there allowing him to say that shit! Like for real! And why is it that he has not come forth to publically apologize yet? Sure he went to Rutgers last Thursday to apologize to the team but were his comments only heard by the team? No! They were publicized on maybe WORLD NEWS! So why can his apology not make it there? Or wait, is he going to go on Letterman like that COWARD Michael Richards?

Or here's a better one. Will Don Imus go to rehab like Isaiah Washington? Yeah, I think not! I am very disgusted! And going back to the Hip Hop comparison. Yeah, that's just not going to ride! I'm sick of the media always doing a Well he did it too! or I only did it because they got away with it. No, F that! Wrong is wrong. Cover Your Own A$$! Being that you are in the media you ought to know that you ought to appear to be bias. Hell if you are a racist, don't pump it up to where you can get fired! DON IMUS! Don't get so comfortable to where you will get fired! DON IMUS! And don't make comments that will force a group of people into an uproar! DON IMUS!



Now after researching this, during Imus' visit to Rutgers some of the players asked,

Why Us?


His response,
Because you played rough


Does this man, who WAS a radio host not know the definition of sports let alone basketball? Like for real. They played rough?. That was his excuse! He could of said because I don't like black people and I would of better respected him! Like for real. No respect. He's a coward, a jerk, less of a man! He's not a man. And not only because he called the players little nappy headed hoes but because he's been in damn near the Witness Protection Service ever since!

And I applaud

  • Staples

  • General Motors

  • Sprint Nextel

  • GlaxoSmithKline

  • Procter & Gamble

  • PetMed Express

  • American Express

  • Bigelow Tea

Why you may ask? Because they pulled their ads from his show. However, now that I think about it... Will they remove them from the whole CBS broadcasting company? Probably not. But to take that first step before he was fired, I tip my hat.

No comments: