11.19.2007

Some New Ish

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketSo my girl Trina, yes she's still my favorite, is on the cover of XPOZ. Here is the spread of the article. She's trying and I still have faith in her!
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Omar Epps and his wife Keisha, of the group Total, had a baby shower this past weekend in Calabasas, CA. Brandy gave the baby shower for the couple. I don't know about anyone else but, I wanted Sanaa to be the one! Not Keisha. But I'm not going to hate on black love.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketThe happy couple
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketWho Knew Marlon Wayans had a family?
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketBrandy and the Mother-To-Be!

Alicia Keys recorded her spot on Tyra which will air next Monday. They talk about the normal WEIRD Tyra ish so, stay tuned.

Kanye West broke down on stage in Paris. Yall know that man is my heart and especially at a time like this, he needs to stay focused. However, he is a person in case anyone forgot so he will show emotion. In the middle of his peformance of Hey Mama he stopped and cried on stage.

Reports are saying he left the stage for about fifteen minutes and came back with Stronger. It gets no better. And how about this? Ye is going to be on of the three covers for GQ magazine. Who are the other two faces? THE former president, William J Clinton and Daniel Craig.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Speaking of covers, check out Will Smith on the cover of Men's Vogue.Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Below is the trailer for his movie, I am Legend. I am normally not into movies like that but, I cannot wait to see it.


And look at Bey! Once again PLEASING the haters! Check her out on the cover of Haper's Bazaar JAPAN. Like, really, can the hate please cease?

No comments: