1.17.2007

Let's Get It!


It's official! Barak Obama has filed the papers to start a presidency campaign staff for 2008! Let's go OBAMA! I'm excited. This is a part of history ladies and gentleman. We need to be focused on this, vote! I'm telling you a year and a half in advance! REGISTER! PLEASE! With Obama filing his papers he will now be able to receive financial support for his campaign which can become a little costly. Word is he will make his official bid on February 10, 2007. Miss class. Tell your instructor's to turn it on! This is our history. Shirley Chisolm and Jesse Jackson, much respect to them. But how many of us were there. How many of us remember? This is our history being made right now!

Be an active part of it. Take a stand. Research Obama. And if you don't you know I will. I just found out that he used cocaine back in his day. But you know what, he is not running on his past eventhough the MEDIA will portray him as a crackhead or something. Yeah, the media can be dirty. And its said to say race still plays a major part in politics. We are not choosing a president for his past. Because if I was looked at because of my past...GOD FORGIVE ME!

Anyhow, let's all stay positive with this election. Obama and Hilary Clinton. Hmmmm. Who do you think the democratic party will choose? We'll see. Because the next president may be in office for eight years! In eight years I'll be 26! And that's when stuff will matter. Not that it doesn't now but, you understand. I'll probably have a child or two by then. And I want a leader who is fair and ready to take some control and change some of Bush's mistakes.

Let's do it ladies and gentleman. If you don't stand for politics or don't want to get involved just try. Take a look see. The next post will be about some information and where Obama stands for. Once a week I'll try to do some type of political stuff. Even if it is not on Obama. To my friends of Facebook...let's mature in 2007. You say you're on your grown man and woman status...get there for real!

TEAM BARAK!!! HAHA

No comments: