1.06.2007

STARTRAK's Newes


I ended up finding out that he has a contract with Pharrell and he has the hottest tattoo I've ever seen on his neck. And my female friends that know me know that is such a turn-on to me but, anyways. I looked at his page and then I saw one of his friend's. Her display name was Princess of STARTRAK! I never knew there were any girls in STARTRAK but she's the first.


Well, as soon as her page came up, you will never believe who she is! She's the girl who "invented" the Chicken Noodle Soup dance! I couldn't believe it. The first time I saw her, she was on 106 & Park this summer doing the dance. And then I saw her once again on BET's The Black Carpet. Now, the song I heard was.........mediocre. It didn't sound like it had a Pharrell beat so maybe its her stuff from before.


Anyhoo, I've been watching MTV and VH1 all day and I saw a promo for the new season of Super Sweet Sixteen. And, she is going to be on there! This girl is only 16! I just knew she was older! Well, anyways, be on the look out for the whole Team STARTRAK.

Some other interesting info I found out about her was that she did some of the choreography for Beyonce's Ring The Alarm. And Bey's 2006 VMA performance which was HOT! Exciting right? Teyana ended up performing for Pharrell and some head honchos at Interscope, which owns STARKTRAK music, and the rest was history. She received a recording deal on spot.

She plans to be the next Lauren Hill. And she's from Harlem, NYC. And also, I didn't know it but I think this skateboarding thing among blacks is about to get real big. Like for real. I think skateboarding is soo hot, but not many people in my everyday life do or will admit it. But Teyana along with Team Nerd, have tried to break the myth. They skateboard in Harlem and try to get other kids to do the same. Now that's what's up if you ask me.

No comments: