11.02.2006

Baby and Kimora!?


Did you guys hear about Russell Simmons and Kimora Breaking up. Well I know you've heard but have you heard why? According to a recent interview with Angie Martinez, Baby kept throwing random shot outs to KLS. But, its nothing right? Well, that was said to be one of the reasons as to why the two split. Because Kimora cheated on Russell with Baby! Can you believe it.

But also during the interview. They talked about the kiss. And Baby's response is, Wayne is his first born son and he treats him as such. But in my mind, how do you get to that point where you can look at your friend and say, I think its time, we start kissing in the mouth! I'm confused. I love Wayne's music and this is not going to stop me from listening. In addition, Wayne clarified that him and my girl, the Baddest Bitch were OFFICIAL OVA. He stated that her name is not tatted on him but she does have his name on her. He also said, that little rumor of him and Solange was just that, a rumor. But, we'll see if Miss. Junior Knowles will be in Divorce Court and throwing her B's up soon! HAHA.

No comments: