11.03.2006

Jay Z Dissed... AGAIN!?


Okay, well here's the dish for today thus far. I haven't been to my sources yet. But I was downloading music and I ran across Kingdom Done by Jim Jones and Dame. Man. When I say THE WORST DISS RECORD I'VE HEARD THUS FAR, it was. I'm sorry for all of you Dipset and Dame fans. They are good but this was just unnecessary. I mean, Dame called out the fact that he had a Maxima back in 88...with tint......................Okay. I am just saying what I remembered. And it was like short as heck. But its a "diss record" so get straight to the point. Is this not the second attempt that was made against Jay. But he refuses to respond to....nonsense, to be polite. This story will definately be developed as soon as I go register for my classes. And I know I am going to get a lot of flack off this but, I'm sorry. I like Jay and Dipset but, respect the original!

No comments: