11.09.2006

Nas Baby's Momma Tell All Book




Okay, I know the world has heard about the mother of Nas' ten year old daughter Destiny, Carmen writing a book entitled "Sex, Drugs, oh and......Love". From the clip I read, it was an easy read. I mean, it just was so easy. The piece I read was pretty good. And of course I'll share it with you all.


I couldn't help but notice this one particular girl at the BBQ playing Shawn real close. She gave the impression that they were some what involved. I recognized her from a few videos, maybe a dancer; either way I know I had definitely seen her before. All throughout the evening, Shawn kept motioning for me to go up to his apartment. I shook my head NO! each time. It wasn't safe and I wasn't going to put myself out on a line like that. This went on for a good while until finally he came over to me and whispered. "Meet me upstairs in my bedroom. I'll go first." "Are you crazy?" I replied. "What if someone sees me, you are playing yourself". Two minutes later, I did what came natural, and slipped away and made my way into Shawn's apartment and upstairs to his bedroom. What can I say, I'm a risk taker.

When I entered the room, Shawn was already sitting on the bed. I closed the door behind me and sat beside him. After a few minutes of kissing and groping, the door opened. It was the video chick! She barged right into the room, grabbed a set of keys from the window ledge and stormed out. She seemed pretty pissed off, she was ice grilling so hard that her face looked like it was stone. Shawn and I both looked at each other. She looked at him. My face read "Nigga if you make one move, I am so deading you." He sat there perplexed. Now I was pissed and it wasn't because he had another chick, but because I had a man. The fact that she was able to walk in on us like she did had me vexed. After she stormed out of the room, I got up, fixed myself and went back down to join my friends. "Where have you been? Danae asked. I've been looking all over for you." "I was in the bathroom." I replied. "I don't think so." "I just came from the bathroom." Danae would not let up. "Then, I don't know how you missed me, now where is everybody, it is time to go" I was pretty pissed!

Later that week, Tarja called. She wanted to inform me of the new rumor "Hey girl, it's me listen, I just got off the phone with my sister and she that she heard that you and Jay-Z are seeing each other." I was at IHOP at the time, eating breakfast with Destiny and Nas and almost threw up. I knew I shouldn't have went to that damn BBQ. Of course I denied it. What the [EXPLETIVE]? Things were just getting back to normal as far as the Allen rumor's were concerned and now here I am about to be back in the frying pan. I played it cool. until we finished eating. But once we got home, I was a bag of nerves.

Nas was trying to be extra, extra nice because he wanted his chain back. That was another rumor heavy on his mind at the time. The next morning when Nas left, I called Shawn. I could not wait to get him on the phone. When he answered there was no beating around the bush. I told him about the rumor and asked if he had mentioned me to anyone. "Of course not Carm". He lied. I let him know that it was quite obvious where the leak came from and as a result he would be on time out until further notice.


Do you guys know who the Shawn guy is? That's right, it's definately my man Jigga! So, is this the reason Nas and Jay fell out? Hmmmm, I wonder

No comments: