11.02.2006

Jay's Taking Over!

Jigga my nigga! This is his latest magazine cover! LIFE! Come on now. How many you know done did that!?( Had to use some broken english!!)) Well it hits the stands tomorrow November 3rd. I found some supposed quotes that are going to be in the article. So here's a couple.
“When I’m onstage, I’m thinking, Is this going to be the town where they don’t know the music? But even in Poland, they knew my lyrics,? Jay-Z tells LIFE.
“I don’t feel like I’m living in a bubble. I still feel like a man of the people,? says Jay-Z, in a Mercedes in Paris, where his show sold out. “Give me great food and wine, and I’m good,? he says. “I’m a cheap date.?
That man is Perfection!
Now speaking of my man Jigga. Here is the alleged cover of Kingdom Come. But you never know being that the album was leaked in Africa and made its way back to New York, China Town before the bootleggers went home for the night.

This is my first published piece. Got the info so just thought I'd share some. Stay tuned.

No comments: