3.31.2007

BET Spring Bling





Okay, so the reason why I don't write everyday is not because I don't want to but its because I cannot find anything! And I'd rather bring you something with proof to back it up than a story that is untrue and then you would not look at me as a credible source. And I have seen and read a lot of rumors but now I try to ween myself away from the rumors and bring you proof. i.e., Spring Bling 2007.

Let me say how I feel about BET. I watch the shows that come on. I support the channel but I am tired of them taking MTV's leftovers or trying their hardest to be MTV. College Hill, Access Granted, How I'm Living are all washed up versions and mistakes of MTV's top rated shows. And it seems that the artist that appear on these shows could never be on MTV's Real World, Making The Video, or Cribs. Why? We may never know the TRUE answer but it has something to do with the morale of our generation. And people are focused on money and appearance. Be it good or bad.

Dag, I'm sorry. This is supposed to bae about Spring Bling. Now, I am going to post the pictures and I want to see what you all have to say about them. I'm not going to make any comments. I just want to see if you all were thinking what I was thinking...

No comments: