3.14.2007

Jay's Baby's Momma

Okay now, I love giving you guys gossip. Even if I don't write a note everyday, know I'm looking for you. When people ask me about a celeb, I make sure I find out. Like, this will be my career. Don't think Facebook is my ceiling. I have no boundaries. I'm so far ahead man! Anyways, I've had this story for like some weeks now. But I didn't want to put it out there because for one, I didn't know if it was a rumor or what. But after Miss Info of Hot 97 posted it on her Myspace blog, I thought I had to let you all know!





Jay-Z has a baby! I should of known. He's damn near forty with no kids! Come on now. Well supposedly he met his baby's mother, Shenelle Scott, a native of Trinidad, in Trinidad when he did his Big Pimpin video. She's featured in the video with a white swimsuit on with two ponytails. Go find it on Youtube. Well, supposedly, she was paid $1 million to not place Sean Carter on the birth certificate. And I'm working on adding her as my friend on Myspace. I did find some pictures but the one I found of the little boy has his eyes blocked out because he is a minor. But yeah, now the girl is dating Lil Fizz. Yeah, I know desperate. But I guess that's the latest trend. Let's all go to our nearest elementary schools and find our husbands!



Anyhow, Miss Info changed her story this week probably due to some threats. SHe originally said she was introduced to Shenelle as Jay's baby's mother and the little boy was introduced as his son. Now honestly, Miss Info has no reason to lie. I mean, for what. Jay has done nothing to her. And I think Shenelle knew exactly what she was doing when she was introduced to Miss Info as Jay's baby's mother. She probably wants more money. Or better yet, she wants Lil Fizz to get a record deal. So if he shows up on Def Jam or any of its affiliates soon, you heard it from me first!!! LOL...

No comments: