3.12.2007

Soul Train Awards




Okay, so the Soul Train Awards were held this past Saturday in Los Angeles. Well I thought since the Oscars, Golden Globes, the SAGs, the NAACP Image and other award shows have taken place prior to the Soul Train Awards, I thought that maybe, just maybe, some FASHION tips would have been taken from those red carpets. But sad to say, that's not what happened. Jennifer Hudson... I don't know what to say. I think Andre Leon Talley was offended by Jenn's comment on the Today Show so, he told her to dress herself for this one. Her hair was clearly a wig! And it looks like they went back to the 90s and combed her edges out with gel and a toothbrush! Bootz, she was one of my favorites but really. What IS she wearing? Shemar Moore was there looking nice. Long time no see right? Omarosa!!! Her dress... I sort of liked it and I sort of did not. The 2 Live Crew was in the house! HAHA!!!! And Marques Houston stepped it up. He looked rather debonair in his suit. WORK Marques!




Tia Mowry was there looking cute with her fiancee. Danielle, AMNTM, looked flawless. I just love her! And Kym Whitley, come on now honey... We know you have breast. Thanks! And her hair, I'm not feeling that color.




Okay. So Jacki-O must of thought she was going to a Ghetto Prom or something. All those damn tattoos on her arm... RIDICULOUS! And that dress. I swear she was on her way to prom. Yung Joc looked nice. I love that chain. Rev Run came with his girls who always look decent. Young B and that other MESS, the creators of Chicken Noodle Soup. They got a nomination for the song! You've got to be joking, right! Robin Thicke and his wife and main girl in his video, Lost Without You, Paula Patton looked nice. Honestly, is anyone else tired of that song? They play it entirely too much. But I always end up singing it! lol




Letoya looked gorgeous in her pink diamond dress. Rick Ross came through! I just love him. Okay now look and Jen's hair! HORRIBLE! And another shot of TACKI-O! Chris Stokes had a date that WASN'T Omarion! WHAT? Let me find out! Elise Neal was there also.

No comments: