5.26.2007

Amy Winehouse Rehab Remix ft. Jay Z


Amy Winehouse. The newest hit to the states. She has a song out called Rehab. Now laced with the best since birth! Jay Z added his voice to the remix. The song is okay. At parts she sounds so much like Lauryn Hill its sort of creepy. My favorite is Hov's sing-a-long with the chorus! HAHA. But no, the last lyric of his verse,I'ma OD 'til I'm in peace like Anna Nicole! Wow. And so I'm addicted, I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby. He calls out names. For once Jay is not subliminal but this time he's directing it to non-rappers... and even...dare I say it...THE DEAD!

Other blog sites that I've seen said that Jay's lyrics weren't sharp, or the lyrics were okay... you be the judge!



Jay's Verse
More money more checks
I'm addicted to fresh
Six pair of kicks is my definition of twelve steps
Kick back in the back, get the Phantom to drop
Bass baring outta my system that's how I detox
But when will he stop
We still popping that real ???
My flow so dumb my face is numb I don't feel ???
Where's the therapist, yeah I'm outta control
They try to make me go to rehab I won't go no

And so I'm addicted I'm Britney, Whitney, and Bobby
Betty Ford ain't ready for us and nothing can stop me
Oh look he's relapsing just look how he's rappin
Everytime I try to get out it pulls me back in
Amy should of Rehabed me, said she doubled this ration
Can you blame me for being a _____ straight to my passion
My heron flow's more lethal than Marilyn's nose
I'm OD til I'm at peace like Anna Nicole HOV!


This is great! Read it,go along with the song. I mean, like, I listened to the song to get these lyrics right. Enjoy. And once you listen and decipher the metaphors you'll agree! Jay is like wine... finer and better with time!

No comments: