5.25.2007

Auction At Cinema Against AIDS 2007

Wednesday night in Cannes, France, there was an Auction At Cinema Against AIDS 2007. So, how about everyone looked fabulous! But my only beef is, still current, why were there only two black people there? Like seriously! I know that it was in France but, we can go to St.Tropez for anything! But normally anything with the word AIDS in it now a days will get black celebs to throw money at it! Especially BET! I guess there will be no Black Carpet interview with the stars from Miss. Danella! Hmph! But anyway, THOSE that were there looked absolutely gorgeous!





Kerry Washington straight killed it. She was so giving me what I needed!





And Naomi was there as well. But my main focus is Eva Mendes! This child had more Botox ejections than......................................aw hell, she just looked bad!

Below are pics of the party. And yes, that is Rosario Dawson at the bottom looking absolutely FAB!











No comments: