6.02.2007

Melyssa Ford.. Doesn't Want To Play A Hoe....OKAY!?




Dagggggggggggggggggg! Melyssa Ford was set to play Wendy Williams husbands mistress in Wendy's biography film Queen of Media. But after an interview with SOHH Atlanta she can kiss it goodbye. She is in ATL right now filming the sequel to Two Can Play that Game entitled Three Can Play That Game ...cricket... but anyways, Vivca Fox is in this one as well.

Melyssa's reason for not wanting to play the mistress? She told SOHH Atlanta I don’t want to be pigeonholed. I want to expand as an actor, and that role might not be the best thing for me or my career. And the following clip did something for your role Melyssa?



Okay! Well with that said, Wendy, blasted her tail on the show live yesterday. Gotta love my Wendy!!!
Listen To The Clip Here

2 comments:

DeterminedPerez said...

Oh please Ms. Ford if Hallie could play a crackhead I am sure you can play a hoe...

Miss Morris said...

EXACTLY!!! lol