6.02.2007

Wezzy Tells ALL!!!

Damn right I kissed my daddy
I think they pissed at how rich my daddy is
I'm his kid I stunt with my daddy
Call Ms. Lee she wit my daddy


And where is this from you ask? I was listening to a friend's immem and I was shocked when this was said by Lil Wayne! This is one of his lyrics off of his Drought 3, yet to be officially released. Now read the lyric again!



My Interpretation:
He doesn't care what anyone thinks that he kissed Baby. And it is true! Kimora and Baby were fooling around/had a relationship/something! Now, a step closer as to why Russell and Kimora are split up! But I guess she's not worried about Baby anymore because she's moved on!



Dangggggggggggggggggggggg! The things you find out listening to music!

*This is exclusive. Most of my stories I get from other websites but this one... started right here!!!!!

1 comment:

MissJenee said...

Yeah I heard about that..because Baby was the one on Hot 97 talking about Kimora! Baby is the only one that can give her the ghetto fabulous life that she is used to! I think this is all publicity and that her and Russell aren't getting a divorce anytime soon! She aint dumb!