6.04.2007

On The Set of Queen Of The Media

A story again of my own! Probably the only one on the web! Here are a few stills and the rest of the cast for Wendy Williams biography film Queen of Media! I'm excited because I love Wendy! Like really, I'm excited! You don't understand. Wendy Williams and Marisa Morris...we're going to do big things!!!


Angell Conwell, Miss Nana, Anwan Glover, Black Jesus, Furqaan Glover and Treach pose on the set during the first day of filming "Queen Of Media" in Washington Square Park on May 11, 2007 in New York City.

So I had to checkout this young lady Miss Nana. According to her website she's done 3 national tours, she's the 2005 Underground Music Award for Most Promising Artist, she's sold over 32,000 of her 8 mixtapes and has been co-signed by artists like Bow Wow, Wyclef, Chris Brown and DJ's Kay Slay & Funk Master Flex.

Angell Conwell, you know her from "Baby Boy," "The Wash," "What About Your Friends: Weekend-Get Away" with Keisha Knight Pulliam "Soul Plane" “Show Stoppers” “Confessions” "Half Past Dead 2; Jusitified" “Vanya” and the upcoming“Portal” Her Myspace

Anwan Glover of the Wire. His Myspace is sort of lame. Maybe after the movie, he'll add....a sentence!

The Rest of the Cast
Shelly ... Angell Conwell- Baby Boy
Washington Park Dealer #1 ... Anthony 'Treach' Criss- He's Treach
Marissa ... Melyssa Ford- Video Whor---Model
Washington Park Dealer #2 ... Anwan Glover- The Wire
Lawyer ... Gabrielle Dennis- Actress
April Rodriguez ... Erika Ringor- Sidra from Love & Basketball
Dawn Robinson ... -EnVogue
Rick ... Chico DeBarge- R&B Singer
Kerry ... Kerry Rhodes- of the New York Jets
Teen Wendy ... Miss Nana- Recording Artist
Lisa ... Teedra Moses- R&B Singer

I'm not sure when the movie comes out but I'll be there opening day if I'm by myself! Oh and for some reason I couldn't find a picture of Melyssa Ford today in my archives! I just wanted to be silly since Wendy fired her on air! Read one of my previous post from last week for the story!

No comments: