6.04.2007

You Know What!?

I'm tired of this mess. I'm going to be famous one day. I'm going to be the face of Def Jam not for my vocals but for my business skills and my straight to the point attitude. And if I ever have an artist who was at one point hot and they want to be hot again....there's no way in hell that I will try to pump them up any way possible. In a few years, they'll be embarrassed of what they did in the past!




Which leads me to my next point! Ray J! Please! Why is he now the new JOHNSON of Trojan condoms! Why is he doing this? His response was, At this moment you can either sit back and watch everything just go, or you can capitalize and come up with a way to make $20 million a year. But that's not the only deal Mr. J has in place! Oh no ladies and gentleman according to this article, he says, I'm sponsoring a new drink that kind of stimulates you, like liquid Ecstasy, but over-the-counter. WHAT!?


Will it ever end! So as of today, I'm not doubting anyone! Anymore! If Ray J can do something, ANYBODY can!

Oh and one more thing! Now Ray J wants to run for the mayor of Carson, CA! If this ni----BOY wins! If he wins!

No comments: