6.02.2007

So Now Luda's 'Packin'?


In a recent interview with Playboy Magazine, Luda was asked a question about his long running, will it ever end, makes no sense beef with TIP and he responded, Do we really have to talk about this? I don’t want to shed light on other rappers in my interview. Easy way to get out of answering the question.

So he went on to say that he was packin. OKAY Luda. Read the quote...If you’re proud of yourself, you’ve broken out a ruler and measured yourself. All I can say is I’m extremely proud of myself. And it took me a while to realize because it’s not like I go around peeping at other men. It’s something I have been told by many women. I’m exceptional–very much, I was told. Women, watch out for us medium built guys. First T Pain and now Ludacris? So I guess its safe to say that hip hop is Packin? Come on.



Too funny. He said he wants to date Halle... not a chance, she likes our cousins. Cough...Cough. He then went on to say that he has dated a lot of celebrities. Let me find out Luda's the pimp of Hollywood!? DOUBT IT!

No comments: